When the Doctor defeats the Bottrocks in the Tree Lounge, Kermit will take the Doctor's Toaster and dip it in Plutonium, thus creating the Atomic Toaster. the regular Toaster can no longer be used, and Toast can no longer be made.
- This item appears in the Demo.
- The original Dreamcast demo had no animation to using items, so unlike the finished game, he does not slam the two together. Thus as a result, the Loaf and the Toaster can rapid fire Toast.
- It is only required to have the Toaster when you see Kermit. Having the loaf is unecessary. Thus, if the player willingly/accidentally leaves the loaf behind when Kermit makes the Atomic Toaster, the player will have to reload the beginning of the stage again, otherwising forcing them to progress without any weapon until the hangar where Molotovs can be used.
- Firing Toast onto the mirror in the bathroom will cause the image to do very odd and peculair things (such as enlarge the toast, shrink it, stretch it, make it appear on another wall). Due to the PS2 version of the game not having the mirrors, this trick cannot be used there.
- Only the Loaf of Bread can be used with the Toaster. By the time the player obtains a Baguette or Pumpernickel, the Toaster is gone.